Take part on April 17 and you could win huge cash prizes while raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support
We are pleased to introduce the first ever NCG Top 100s Virtual Stableford event.
Win cash prizes against golfers across the UK from your chosen course and submit your scores online.
The day of play will be Saturday April 17 and you will have until midday on Sunday April 18 to submit your score.
The entry fee is just £2 per golfer and you can gather your friends together and book up to 12 golfers at a time.
And if that isn’t enough, 50% of all proceeds will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
How does it work?
- Entrants will be split into three divisions based on their Course Handicap
- Play at any course and compete against golfers from around the UK
- Play your round and submit your score online, it’s that simple
- Enter up to 12 golfers at a time
- 50% of proceeds will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support
- Course Handicap limit: 36.0
- Entrants will be emailed with further instructions on Friday April 16 on how to enter their scores
Day of play: April 17, 2021
Entry fee: £2 per golfer
In support of Macmillan Cancer Support
Our chosen charity for the NCG Virtual Stableford is Macmillan Cancer Support and 50% of all entry fees will be given to the charity.
Terms and conditions
- All entrants must have a valid WHS handicap
- Entry fees are £2 per person
- 50% of all entry fees will be given to Macmillan Cancer Support
- Cash prizes will be awarded to 1st place in each division.
- Division 1 is for players with a course handicap that is 12 and below.
- Division 2 is for players with a course handicap that is between 12 and 24
- Division 3 is for players with a course handicap that is between 25 and 36
- Prizes will be made up of 10% of the total entry fees with prizes capped at £750 for 1st.
- Rounds are to be played and completed on April 17, 2021
- Entries will be closed at midnight on April 16, 2021.
- Scores need to be submitted by Midday on April 18, 2021 with winners announced on April 19, 2021.
- Score entry – We will require the stableford points scored on each hole to be submitted for a valid entry. This is in the event a countback is required.
- Individuals can register multiple players but we will require the names, handicaps and email addresses of all registered players.
- All winners will have their handicaps and scores verified in accordance with the World Handicap System and the course they played at.
Source: National Club Golf